COMBINED BUSINESS INSURANCE ~ Brisbane and Regional Queensland
You will receive fully qualified, expert advice and comparative quotes from leading Insurance Companies.
We represent our clients and do not act as agents of any insurance company.
BUSINESS INSURANCE PACK
Business Insurance or Commercial Insurance is designed to protect your small or medium sized business against the adverse financial effects of insured losses.
This policy is made up of numerous types of cover which are combined as a “Package” under the one policy.
Your Business Insurance Pack can cover:
Public and Products Liability
- Public Liability Insurance covers legal liability to third parties for causing bodily injury or property damage through negligence or an accident. It can cover accidents on the part of you, your company or employees.
- Product Liability Insurance covers a company’s liability for losses or injuries caused by a defect or malfunction of products manufactured or sold. Products Liability insurance is recommended for manufacturers, retailers wholesalers and importers.
Property Insurance – protect against loss or damage to your property from:
- Fire and Perils – (Fire, Storm & Cyclone, Flood, Malicious Damage, Vehicle Impact and other listed events).
- Accidental Damage, Theft, Burglary, Breakage of Glass.
Business Interruption Insurance
- Cover the loss of income that your business suffers after a disaster, due to a loss claimed under the Property section of the package. A property insurance policy covers the physical damage to the business. Additional coverage can be provided by Business Interruption Insurance, which covers the profits that would have been earned and returns your business to the same financial position it would have been in, if no damage or loss had occurred.
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Some Insurance companies will include your commercial vehicles as part of your business insurance package.
Additional Covers are available for:
- Money, Machinery Breakdown, Electronic Equipment Breakdown, Employee Dishonesty, Tax Audit and Transit Insurance. Other risks can be covered separately, if required.
Your Insurance Broker is a specialist in Business Insurance. He will discuss your needs and then compare policies and premiums available from multiple insurers to find you the most cost effective cover.
Contact us for an obligation free review and quote.